The Happy Peasant Soaps

The Happy Peasant Soaps
Wild Water & Woods Gypsy Artisan Goatsmilk Soaps Call (734) 426-WILD to Order

Monday, January 11, 2010

AVATAR


If you haven't already gone to see this movie, I HIGHLY recommend it! It is a masterpiece of special effects and a nice 2 hour and 40 minute break from reality! A tad bit more violence that I would prefer, but the glowing flowers and singing trees make up for it! Makes me want to run off to Pandora and become one of the N'avi. And, I especially want to put an order in for one of those adorable pterodactyl birds that you 'plug' your braid into and ride! I suppose African dance class at the Tree of Life Studio, in Chelsea, is as close as I'm going to get tonight! I can't remember the last time we went to a movie, as we usually rent them from the library. But, this one is worth going to the theatre to see, in 3D IMAX.

No comments: