The Happy Peasant Soaps

The Happy Peasant Soaps
Wild Water & Woods Gypsy Artisan Goatsmilk Soaps Call (734) 426-WILD to Order

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tipping Sloping Stacks of Work


I'm afraid I must take leave for a few days from this beloved writing contraption. I have promised articles, I have promised explanations about publications and promised recipes...I have tipping sloping stacks of work and every horizontal surface in my home (no exaggeration) is covered with a job to be completed. And so, dear readers, I must leave you for a few days. I promise to be back again very soon with lots of special treats, stories, tales, and pictures that we can share and talk about. Until then....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking forward to your return!

Anonymous said...

Don't work too hard! :)